Thursday, June 4, 2026

25 Things People Don't know about me

 


 

    1. The first thing I wanted to be when I grew up was a hypnotist magician.
    2. My biggest childhood obsession was Seunghoon. In every fairy tale I owned, I scratched out the prince's name and replaced it with Seunghoon's. Then I scratched out the princess and replaced her with myself.
    3. The thing I got in trouble for most often was angry tantrums and breaking things.
    4. I wet the bed until I was 13 and honestly it was one of the things I was most embarrassed about growing up. Even now, if I get extremely drunk, accidents can still happen.
    5. When I was in school I wore an eyepatch because of a lazy eye. Kids used to call me "Cross-eyed Fag". I still have a lazy eye sometimes, especially without glasses or contact lenses.
    6. My favourite hiding place was inside the bathtub.
    7. One thing Seunghoon does that always makes me smile is annoying me the second he wakes up. Usually by poking me, tickling me, or generally refusing to let me sleep in peace.
    8. The weirdest place I get ideas is backstage or in back rooms.
    9. The most embarrassing text I've ever sent was probably : "Please come home. This is an emergency." The emergency was that I was high, horny, and completely incapable of making good decisions. Seunghoon panicked and came home immediately.
    10. The thing I judge people for most is hypocrisy.
    11. If people could read my thoughts for one day, they would discover how catastrophically dramatic my brain actually is.
    12. I love crime and horror movies, but I cannot watch movies where animals get hurt.
    13. The fastest way to annoy me is to delay me.

    14. I am weirdly obsessed with Nutella.
    15. If I could relive one day, it would probably be the first time Seunghoon and I slept together.
    16. If I could have dinner with anyone, living or dead, it would probably be Jeffrey Dahmer. As someone obsessed with crime and psychology, there are so many things I would like to find out.
    17. The thing that causes 90% of my problems is losing all rational thought around men I find attractive.
    18. I have been a chronic smoker since I was 13. It became much worse after school.
    19. As a teenager I watched gay videos on some very questionable websites using my father's office computer and accidentally sent bizarre pop-up advertisements to all of his contacts.
    20. I am obsessed with martial arts. I trained in Taekwondo, Hapkido, freestyle and Greco-roman  wrestling, under very strict instructors.
    21. One of my favourite rituals with Seunghoon is counting falling stars and making wishes.
    22. I was baptized when I was born and my family is Christian.
    23. I am terrified of flying. I usually need medication or alcohol to get on a plane.
    24. I almost always like the villains more than the heroes.
    25. For anyone wondering: yes, I am a bottom. According to my friends explains at least half of my personality.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE GAY RELATIONSHIP MANUAL WE WROTE FOR OURSELVES - PART 1: THERE WAS NEVER A MANUAL FOR US

  Four posts about how Seunghoon and I built a relationship that fits us, even when almost none of the usual advice did. So many people ha...